FORUM BEFA GmbH & Co. KG Cecilienallee 5 40474 Düsseldorf, Germany
Tel. +49 211-160 08-37
Fax +49 211-160 08-38
2. Technical implementation: The technical implementation will be carried out in cooperation with
Messe Düsseldorf GmbH Stockumer Kirchstrasse 61
40474 Düsseldorf, Germany
Tel. +49 211-45 60-01
Fax: + 49 211- 45 60 668
3. Location and duration: The 15th International Funeral Exhibition will be held from Thursday 10th May 2018 to Saturday 12th May 2018 in halls 13 and 14 on the Düsseldorf Exhibition premises, east entrance.
Friday, May 11, 2018 | 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday, May 12, 2018 | 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
5. Registration: You can register with the organizer only. By registering, the exhibitor acknowledges the conditions of participation in all parts. The enclosed form should be used for registration. Registration deadline for BEFA 2018: 31st March 2018.
6. Acceptance and confirmation: The organizer will confirm acceptance of registration in writing. This acceptance applies exclusively to the exhibitor for whom it was issued. There is no legal entitlement to acceptance. The organizer has the right to reject registration without naming grounds. If the exhibitor cancels his participation to the BEFA 2018 following the organizer’s written confirmation, a cancellation fee a cancellation fee of 20% of the stand rental will be charged (in case of cancellation after January 1, 2018 of 60% of the stand rental and after March 1, 2018 in the amount of 100% of the stand rental). Any and all individual agreements and/or special arrangements require written confirmation by the organizer.
7. Exhibited items: Only items which have been approved by the organizer in writing may be exhibited. Exhibited items which have not been approved may be removed by the organizer at the exhibitor’s expense. Vehicles with combustion engines may only be exhibited in the halls if their tanks have been emptied and filled with nitrogen ( N ) . The demonstration of noise -producing machinery and equipment must be kept to a minimum in the interests of the other exhibitors and visitors to the exhibition. Please note that noise levels may not exceed 50 dB (A) on the premises.
8. Allocation of exhibit space: The organizer will allocate the onsite spaces. The exhibitor may not permit third par ties to use the booth or any part thereof which he/she has been allocated. Infringement of this rule entitles the organizer to give the exhibitor notice to dismantle the booth immediately. In this case, the organizer is still entitled to receive the full booth rent.
9. Design und furnishing of the booth: The exhibitor is responsible for designing and furnishing the booth. He / she must ensure that tact and dignity prevail under all circumstances. Audio advertising aids and music are prohibited. The overall appearance of the hall and of neighbouring booths must not be impaired. Visible booth back walls, furnishing items or signs must be carefully covered. The maximum booth height of 2.5 meters, if not previously agreed with the organizer, may not be exceeded, not even by company signs or fit tings. We recommend that ever y exhibitor check the location of his booth in good time. The existing fire alarms, hand fire extinguishers, hydrants, telephones and electrical connections must not be obstructed.
10. Booth rental fee: The rental fee for the booth is EUR 180.00 per m² of floor space plus VAT. The minimum booth size is 15 m². Exhibitors who sign a binding rental agreement for the exhibition area by Novemberber 30, 2017 will be charged a discounted price of EUR 130.00 per m² plus VAT.
11. Terms of payment: The rental fee is due immediately after calculation without any deduction. due immediately after calculation. Any complaints must be made in writing immediately upon receipt of the invoice. Bank transfers should be made payable to "BEFA FORUM 2018", stating the invoice no., to the following account:
Bank: Commerzbank AG
IBAN: DE68 3004 0000 0107 1711 00
If an exhibitor fails to fulfill his payment obligations in due time, the organizer has the right to re-assign or re-rent the space without waiving the exhibitor’s obligation to pay his outstanding fee.
12. Booth set-up: Booth set-up can start from Tuesday 8th May 2018 at 8 a.m. and must be completed by 10 p.m. on Wednesday, 9th May 2018.
13. Booth dismantling: The booths may not be dismantled before 5 p.m. on Saturday 12th May 2014. Removal must be completed by Sunday 13th May 2018 no later than 10 p.m. Exhibited items may only be removed if the exhibitor has fulfilled all financial obligations to the organizer and to Messe Düsseldorf GmbH respectively. The organizer will issue a clearing pass for the removal of the exhibited goods.
14. Work orders: On request of the exhibitor and at his / her expense, the Messe Düsseldorf GmbH will carry out work orders for additional wall structures inside the booth, as well as painting and installation work (electricity, water). The organizer will provide a list of construction companies upon request.
15. Furnishings: A selection of furniture (tables, chairs, armchairs, showcases, floor coverings etc.) is available for rent. A list of contracting firms is available.
16. Cleaning: The organizer is responsible for ensuring that the halls and corridors of the exhibition grounds are kept clean. The exhibitors are responsible for cleaning their booths. All cleaning must be finished before the exhibition opens each day.
17. Security and disclaimer: The organizer is responsible for general security in the halls. Valuable, easily portable items must be locked away at night. The exhibitor is responsible for security at his booth during opening hours and cleaning times. The fact that the organizer is responsible for general security does not affect the limitation of liability for property damage or bodily injury.
18. Liability insurance: To cover all of the organizer’s legal liability and the exhibitors’ legal personal liability, the organizer has taken out liability insurance, at his own expense, against property damage/bodily injury inside the exhibition building for the duration of the exhibition including set-up and dismantling. This liability insurance only covers damages to the exhibitor and not any third parties.
19. Exhibition insurance: The organizer is not liable for damages due to theft, transport, fire, burst pipes and weather damage. The exhibitors are therefore advised to insure their exhibition goods and items. Should an exhibitor choose not to take out this insurance, this must be stated explicitly in accordance with item 5 of the registration form.
20. Work and parking passes: The exhibitors will receive passes for all personnel working on the booth during set-up and dismantling. These passes will be provided free of charge after full payment of the booth rent has been received and will permit free access to the exhibition halls. These passes are not valid during the exhibition itself, i.e. from May 10th to May 12th 2018.
21. Exhibitor passes: All exhibitors with a booth size of up to 20 m² will receive two exhibitor passes free of charge. Each exhibitor with a booth size of up to 50 m² will receive three exhibitor passes A further exhibitor pass is provided free of charge for each additional stand space of 50 m², but no more than five free passes per exhibitor. These passes will be issued to the exhibitor once payment for the booth has been received. Passes are non-transferrable.
22. Exhibition catalogue: The organizer will publish an official exhibition catalogue, which in addition to general information and hall plans, contains an alphabetical list of exhibitors as well as a list of goods with manufacturers and advertisements. Based on its technical content, this catalogue serves as an exhibition guide for all visitors and will provide a suppliers’ index after the exhibition has finished.
23. Advertising on the premises: Printed matter and advertising material may only be distributed within the boundaries of the rented booth and not in the corridors or elsewhere on the premises. Any violation of legal regulations or common decency, or any advertising of an ideological or political nature are inadmissible on the premises. The organizer reserves the right to prohibit advertising material which may provide grounds for complaint and to im- pound any stocks of such materials for the duration of the exhibition.
24. Photography and recordings: Photography and the use of image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions of any kind are not permitted inside the exhibition halls for both exhibitors and visitors without explicit consent from the organizer. The exhibitor may have photographs of his booth taken by the photographers licensed by the organizer. The organizer has the right to have photographs, drawings and films made of the booths and the exhibited items and may use these for their own or general press publication and for events connected with the Bundesverband Deutscher Bestatter e.V. and its member associations.
25. Access to other booths: Booths other than the exhibitor’s own may not be accessed after closing time except with the explicit permission of the booth owner.
26. Safety regulations: Fire protection, building ordinance and other security regulations, as well as the Technical Directives of Messe Düsseldorf, are binding for exhibitors. Any expenses incurred in connection with ensuring conformity with the safety regulations will be borne by the exhibitor.
27. Services: The organizer will provide a list of service partners for security services, cleaning and booth construction companies in good time before the exhibition. The list is available from the organizer.
28. Statute of limitation, jurisdiction and place of fulfilment: All claims by exhibitors against the organizer shall expire on 30.09.2018 unless statutory limitation ends on an earlier date. Jurisdiction and place of fulfilment is Düsseldorf.